The Way Orders Are Meant to be Tracked
Eliminate time-consuming hold times, outdated systems of tracking orders, and the general confusion associated with aggregating information from hundreds of manufacturers, carriers, and order tracking portals.
Spend Less Time Tracking Down Order Info From Your Manufacturers
Spend less time calling a manufacturer’s customer service department and more time selling products. Access detailed order information when you need it from the only all-inclusive order tracking system in the foodservice equipment industry.
- View order details including estimated delivery dates, ship dates, tracking numbers, order status, and other key information all in one place
- Sort through tens of thousands of orders to find exactly what you are looking for with intuitive filtering and search
- Contact manufacturers immediately using the Email Mfr feature without having to hunt down a customer service email address
- Devote more energy to sales activities and less time to tracking
Give Your Dealers and Reps What They Want and Save Money
Join over 120 manufacturers and participate in the industry’s first all-inclusive order tracking system. OrderStatus will allow your customers to take back the 20% of their day spent chasing order data. Empower your customer service team and eliminate up to 50% of calls to customer service related to order tracking.
- Deliver uniform and easy to read order information to your customers
- Provide automated updates to orders and tracking info
- Give your customer team the freedom to handle those problems that only a human can solve
I have started getting frustrated with the vendors that aren’t yet in the OrderStatus, because it is such a time saver.
- Tammy Saul, Director of Sales Administration, ISI Commercial Refrigeration
OrderStatus helps in that I don’t have to bug the vendor reps. I can just get the information myself and it’s one click. It is how I keep track where everything is.
- Jennifer Irvin, Contract Support, Bargreen Ellingson