Commercial kitchens and their related designs have always been subject to space constraints. When replacing an appliance or broken piece of equipment, space is often locked – the new item must be the same size as the old one. When it comes to new designs and spaces, one trend we’ve seen in talking with manufacturers is the demand for equipment for increasingly smaller kitchen footprints. Thus, when quoting that perfect oven or refrigerator, “size matters” – and finding and filtering search results by size can help dealers, reps and consultants quickly solve that piece of the puzzle.
To that end, and in response to your requests, AutoQuotes recently introduced a “Dimension” button in the AQ Catalog. Here’s how it works:
- The Dimension button is located in the top ribbon of the Catalog
- Clicking on this button will open a Dimension dialog
- In the dialog, you can search and select your category of interest
- Select the combination of Width, Height, and Depth required and click the check button
- The Catalog main panel will update and display items meeting your category and dimensional requirements.
Alternatively, you can use the revamped Dimensions filter located in the panel to the left of the main panel.
Many of you have already expressed your pleasure with the dimensional filter feature – thank you for your input and we’re glad you’re finding it useful.