AQ is growing and we are looking for a social media and design-savvy digital marketer to join our team! Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com by June 21, 2019.
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will drive marketing efforts that support marketing strategies that drive and lead generation through the digital experience of customer and prospects. This position is a broad and versatile position that involves many marketing and communications disciplines including online marketing, content marketing, and product marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects solo and as part of a team. This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is based at the AutoQuotes headquarters in Jacksonville, FL – remote considered.
- Design, create and publish engaging content on all digital channels (web, social media, advertising) within brand guidelines.
- Manage content strategy and maintain editorial calendar delivering the digital components and assets to support customer communications and email marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage communication templates such as presentations, sales enablement tools, newsletters and other materials for internal and external use.
- Maintain company website and develop and manage strategies to optimize content and improve SEO.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver effective content workflows for lead and demand generation and customer nurturing email campaigns.
- Own and maintain analytics and reporting to track impact, measure success to improve digital marketing strategies.
- Utilize CRM data to generate targeted customer lists for industry, persona and account-based marketing campaigns.
Required skills and abilities
- 3-5 years’ experience working in B2B marketing.
- Strong design skill set using Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as MailChimp and Hubspot.
- Confidence in building reports and using analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Comfortable with managing a website using a CMS, preferably WordPress.
- Experience with social media monitoring and management platforms like HootSuite.
Preferred skills and abilities
- Proficient in working with CRM systems, preferably SalesForce.
- Experience in a technology or software environment.
- Copywriting for print and digital advertising.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- A work ethic that includes an emphasis on team and accuracy.
- Collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business.
As AutoQuotes employees, we come to work every day with a passion and desire to grow and challenge ourselves and to achieve success. Each of us knows we are an invaluable part of the AutoQuotes brand. When you visit our Jacksonville, Florida headquarters you’ll experience the unique way in which we work together to serve our customers. Our culture combines entrepreneurial and cooperative spirit with the growth and innovation of an established tech company. For more than 29 years, AutoQuotes has been an industry standard in the foodservice equipment and supplies industry, offering leading catalog, quoting and design applications to manufacturers, reps, dealers and consultants.