This is the fifth post in our “Media Monday” series highlighting the ways publishers can optimize their presence in the AQ Catalog. This week’s topic is all about logos – yours and ours.
As you know, logos are extremely important. As a symbol or design, they are part and parcel of your company’s identification, recognition and reputation. That is why it is critical to have your most current and best quality logo image represented in the AQ Catalog. If dealers, consultants and reps searching for products come across outdated or low-quality logo images, it could influence whether they choose you or move on.
- Vector images work best because they are not made up of pixels (a specific number of dots) and therefore can be scaled to different sizes without losing quality. Common vector formats are Adobe Illustrator files (.ai) and Encapsulated Postscript Vector (EPS) files (.eps).
- If you must use a different file format, like JPG, submit the highest resolution possible.
Using the AutoQuotes Logo
AutoQuotes welcomes and encourages the use of our logo on your materials, to help spread the word and reinforce your presence in the AQ Catalog. However, as with your logos in our Catalog, we need to make sure that customers use our logo in the best possible way. You can find our logos and use guidelines at “Brand Assets” under the “Resources” tab on our website at https://aqnet.com/brand-assets/.
- Use the AutoQuotes logo on a white background for maximum impact and clarity.
- When this is not possible, be sure to choose background colors or photos that provide sufficient contrast with the logo.
- Use the two-color logo on white or light-colored backgrounds or photos.
- Use the solid white logo on dark-colored backgrounds or photos.
- Use the solid black or solid blue logo on white or light colored backgrounds or photos, or in one-color print applications.
- Never place our logo vertically, outline it or modify it in any shape or form.
- Make sure there is sufficient spacing around the logo.
- The vector (.eps) version of the logo is always preferred.
- We also provide a transparent .png file for when it is not possible to use the .eps version.
- When creating PDFs and other print materials, please use the logos identified on the Brand Assets page as “Primary use is for print.”
As we come across our logo being used in ways other than under these guidelines, our Media Team will be contacting you to help you correct any issues.
Logos are crucial! Let’s work together to ensure that these images are represented in the best possible way.
For questions on this post, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your logos, contact your AQ Content Manager.
For AQ logo downloads and guidelines, go to https://aqnet.com/brand-assets/