You’ve chosen AQ technology to showcase your products to the FES industry, and our goal is to make the presentation process as comprehensive – yet simple and understandable – for you as possible. Now, for our more than 550 manufacturers that publish in AutoQuotes online catalog, we have a new publication that does just that.
AutoQuotes’ Manufacturer Resource Guide is an easy-to-use, comprehensive set of instructions, reference materials and best practices that we’ve compiled from working with and listening to our publishing manufacturers.
The guide answers a vast range of critical questions, including:
- How do my customers know I’m in AQ?
- Will dealers skip me if I don’t have CAD blocks?
- How can I potentially save thousands in customer service costs? (Hint: AQ OrderStatus.)
- How can I tell my customers exactly what I want them to know? (Hint: “DocLinks.”)
- Why are high-resolution images so important to the search function?
- When is the best time for me to submit content and pricing updates?
- Is my logo format actually hurting me in search results?
- How can I use my AQ software licenses to beat the competition?
“Manufacturers should know they can always connect directly with their Content Account Managers with any questions or issues. But for reference, the guide is a treasure trove of information that our vendors will now have at their fingertips,” said AutoQuotes Director of Content Donna Smith, CFSP. “We’re proud to have the guide and offer it to our manufacturers.”
We’re going to provide printed copies of the resource guide to all our publishing vendors. It is available online at aqnet.com – just go to “Downloads” under the “Resources” drop-down menu. You can also access a digital version here.